Pumpkin Seed Oil
Botanical Name: Cucurbita maxima
Content: Pumpkin seeds oil contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination has benefits for both the heart and liver.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Seed
Colour & Appearance: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
Processing Type: Cold Pressed
Pharmaceutical and Medicinal uses:
- Relief of Menopausal Symptoms
- Overactive Bladder Relief
- Possible Treatment for Metabolic Disease
- Possible Treatment for Blood Pressure
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Pumpkin Seed Oil for Hair Loss
Certification is at the final stage for:
Stay on track with our updates that include news and our product releases.
Best Grade Oils Produced in the Most Sustainable Way Possible
Origen Fresh EPZ Limited,
email@example.com | +254 710 438 539
Athi River EPZ, Viwanda Road off Nairobi-Namanga Highway
KENYA SWITZERLAND NETHERLANDS